This is part 1 of the most ignored medical breakthroughs since I started accumulating research. There is far more research that never made any of the major media outlets. Healthcare does not need to be scary nor expensive if science not profit were held in a higher esteem.
Please share this list…It can make a significant difference in more ways than one.. 😉
- Inula helenium ( elecampane ) 100% Effective against MRSA in vitro, 200 Strains
- LSUHSC research finds combo of plant nutrients killed 100% of sample breast cancer cells
- Milk thistle extract stops lung cancer in mice
- MS reversed in mice / Single dose ( Calcitriol ) Vitamin D followed by Vitamin D supplements
- Purple periwinkles battle inflammatory diseases – COPD
- Rectal vitamin E induced remission in patients with mild to moderate ulcerative colitis?
- Researchers show cystic fibrosis defect in mice corrected with turmeric extract
- Researchers show that Liver Fibrosis can be stopped, cured and reversed
- Study finds vitamin C can kill drug-resistant TB
- The real culprit behind hardened arteries? Stem cells, says landmark study (NC)
- Thymoquinone, an extract of nigella sativa seed oil, blocked pancreatic cancer cell growth and killed the cells by enhancing the process of programmed cell death.
- Vitamin B3 ( NIacin ) may offer new tool in fight against ‘superbugs’ – increased by 1,000 times the ability of immune cells to kill staph bacteria
- Vitamin C: A potential life-saving treatment for sepsis
Revealed: ‘Non-partisan’ charity received $1.1M grant to ‘produce’ Obamacare success stories amid litany of setbacks and glitches ›
Categories: Disease and Conditions, Missed - Medical Breakthroughs