“According to the decision of the NSDC, the mobilization is being held throughout the country,” he said.
He said that according to the mobilization plan, military registration and enlistment offices expect those willing to be mobilized in the morning.
As Ukrainian News earlier reported, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin won the approval of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on March 1 to send Russian troops into Ukraine.
Ukraine is calling on UN member states to protect its territorial integrity.
The NATO Council will discuss the situation in Ukraine on March 2
- War in the Ukraine? (netnewsledger.com)
- Standoff: Ukraine prime minister calls surrounding of bases an ‘act of war’ (washingtontimes.com)
- Ukraine Mobilises Troops As Crisis Deepens (thepolitick.wordpress.com)
- Ukraine mobilizes for war as Crimea taken over by Russia (haaretz.com)
- Ukraine tells Russia invasion means war (smh.com.au)
Categories: Escalation / Destabilization Conflict