BEIJING, Jan. 20 (Xinhuanet) — According to a report carried in the Australian Associated Press, U.S. National Security Agency whistle-blower Edward Snowden has claimed that Chinese spies stole a huge volume of data related to Lockheed’s F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei said in response to the accusation that some countries with disgraceful records of hacking other countries’ networks are not in a position to blame others groundlessly.
“The accusation is groundless. We have always stressed that China is a victim of cyber attacks. Internet security is a common challenge for all nations in the world. China would like to work together with other countries to build a safe and open cyber space. It is untenable to blame China for cyber attacks just based on some so-called evidence. Cyber attack is complex because it’s hard to trace back and often related to many countries. So it’s very hard to pinpoint the attackers. We don’t think the so-called evidence is enough to support the accusation. According to some unveiled materials, some countries are disgraceful in cyber security record. We hope countries don’t blame others groundlessly over cyber security issues, and defend cyber attacks together cooperatively,” Hong said.
- 50 Terabytes! Snowden Leak Reveals Massive Size Of F-35 Blueprints Hack By China – 19 January 2015 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Chinese Cyber Spies Stole Design Data for F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) (cyberwarzone.com)
- China stole Joint Strike Fighter jet designs: NSA document leak (techknowd.blogspot.com)
- Chinese spies stole F-35 fighter design (chinadailymail.com)
- 50 terabytes! Snowden leak reveals massive size of F-35 blueprints hack by China (talesfromtheconspiratum.com)
- 50 terabytes! Snowden leak reveals massive size of F-35 blueprints hack by China (friendsofsyria.co)
- Chinese hackers steal F-35, LCS, AEGIS blueprints from Pentagon (inserbia.info)
- China calls Snowden’s stealth jet hack accusations ‘groundless’ (dnaindia.com)
- 50 terabytes! Snowden leak reveals massive size of F-35 blueprints hack by China (blacklistednews.com)
- 50 terabytes! Snowden leak reveals massive size of F-35 blueprints hack by China (theunhivedmind.com)