Lavender aroma increases trust in anyone
– Inexpensive way to increase trust -Test persons gave significantly more money to the other person when they were exposed to the aroma of lavender, compared to persons who had been exposed to the fragrance of peppermint.
– “Our results might have various serious implications for a broad range of situations in which interpersonal trust is an essential element. Smelling the aroma of lavender may help a seller to establish more easily a trusting negotiation to sell a car, or in a grocery store it may induce consumers to spend more money buying products.
* . Article title: A question of scent: lavender aroma promotes interpersonal trust Journal: Frontiers in Psychology DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01486
- Trust through the olfactory fragrance of lavender (eurekalert.org)
- Lavender Aroma can Help Boost Mutual Trustworthiness (medindia.net)
- Trust through the olfactory fragrance of lavender (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Trust Improved By Smelling Lavender (designntrend.com)
- Trust through the olfactory fragrance of lavender (healthresearchreport.me)
- Lavender aroma promotes a feeling of trust (nyrnaturalnews.com)
- The Scent Of Lavender Helps You Trust (scienceworldreport.com)
- LAVENDER scent promotes bonding, study claims (dailymail.co.uk)
- Lavender Scent Boosts Trustworthiness (counselheal.com)