- Clinton regularly instructed Marina Santos to print government emails
- Santos, a Filipina immigrant, worked at Clinton’s residence in Washington
- Clinton asked her aides to forward material on to Santos to print at home
- They included classified materials that Santos didn’t have clearance for
- Donald Trump said in Iowa that Clinton was ‘completely jeopardizing the national security of the United States’
- He said there’s ‘little doubt’ that the FBI will gather enough evidence for ‘indictments against Hillary Clinton and her inner circle’
Hillary Clinton regularly instructed her housekeeper to print government emails and documents when she was secretary of state – including classified materials, according to FBI memos.
FBI memos show Marina Santos often handled sensitive information, but didn’t have the security clearance to do so, the New York Post reports.
The housekeeper was paid to look after Clinton’s home in Washington, known as Whitehaven.
But the Democratic nominee also trusted the Filipina immigrant with state secrets, asking her aides to forward messages and attached documents they sent her on to Santos to print at home.
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump blasted the arrangement on Sunday morning, telling a Sioux City, Iowa crowd that Clinton was ‘completely jeopardizing the national security of the United States.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910326/Clinton-instructed-housekeeper-print-emails-including-classified-materials-Washington-residence.html#ixzz4PHZejLMW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook