Published on Mar 17, 2014
Subscribe to ITN News: http://bit.ly/1bmWO8h A Russian TV host has threatened the United States with a nuclear strike in his news broadcast. The remarks made by Dmitry Kiselyov were broadcast at the same time as the polls closed in the disputed Crimean referendum about secession from Ukraine. With a picture of a nuclear explosion behind him and words “Into radioactive ashes” written across the screen, Kiselyov said: “Russia is the only country in the world that is really able to turn the USA into radioactive ashes. He also referenced an official Russian government article published in January and urged US officials to read it as it “very clearly explained in detail how our system of guaranteed nuclear revenge works. It is called ‘Perimeter’. In the USA it was nicknamed ‘Dead Hand’. Actually I advise you to read it.” Kiselyov is seen as a loyalist of Russian President Vladimir Putin who has been awarded a friendship medal and made the head of the Russia Today news agency. Report by Ashley Fudge.
- ‘Russia could turn USA into radioactive ashes’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Off Topic: State TV says Russia could turn US to ‘radioactive ash’ (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- State TV says Russia could turn US to ‘radioactive ash’ (timesofisrael.com)
- State TV Warns Russia Could Turn US to ‘RADIOACTIVE ASH’ (secretsofthefed.com)
- State TV Says Russia Could Turn US to ‘Radioactive Ash’ (govtslaves.info)
- Russia Could Turn US into ‘Radioactive Ash’ – State TV Anchor (novinite.com)