- Thailand is coming right on top (pardon the pun) with 56 per cent of married couples in the study admitting to infidelity.
- Denmark: so what’s going on there, with almost half of all Danes playing away?
- Italy, unsurprisingly for the Land of Love, ranked almost as high of Denmark, with 45 per cent of its couples admitting to infidelity.
- But perhaps more surprising were the Germans ranking exactly the same as Italy on the cheating stakes.
- France recorded its fair share of liaisons dangereuses: 43 per cent of couples.
- Lower, but still rather unfortunate, were the rates of adultery among the Brits – 36 per cent.
Internet News Agency with daily news from Macedonia, the Balkans and Around the world. Information on Health, Economy, Politics, Environment, Sports.