- The ex-president was campaigning in Flint, Michigan, for his wife when he tore down the sitting president’s health care law
- ‘People who are getting killed in this deal are small business people and individuals who make just a little too much to get any of these subsidies’
- Hillary Clinton was caught saying at a fundraiser that Obamacare ‘has done a lot of good, but I’m gonna fix some of the things that need fixing’
- Audio of her remarks were released by hackers this week
- White House says it doesn’t know what Bill was talking about; ex-president’s spokesman says comments were taken out of context
Bill Clinton lambasted President Barack Obama’s signature law as ‘the craziest thing in the world’ on Monday.
The poor and the elderly are getting a good deal, the former Oval Office occupant said of Obamacare.
‘The people who are getting killed in this deal are small business people and individuals who make just a little too much to get any of these subsidies,’ he contended.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821680/Bill-Clinton-attacks-Obamacare-crazy-claims-killing-small-business-people.html#ixzz4MAlMkJNt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook