Editors Note: (Ralph Turchiano) Why would anyone that has bacterial pneumonia, summon a young girl to their side for a photo op?
Hillary Clinton suffered her first blood clot in 1998, another in 2009, and a third in 2012 that prompted a concussion – as the candidate’s health history is coming in for new review following her stumble.
- Clinton suffered her first blood clot in 1998 while she was First Lady and experienced a second incident in 2009
- She suffered a concussion after falling in her home in 2013 near the end of her tenure as secretary of state
- Her doctors say she has deep vein thrombosis, which can lead to clotting in leg veins
- She suffered a blood clot in her brain in December 2011 and takes blood thinners to treat her condition
- She has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism
- Broke her elbow, as spokesman warned it would crimp her texting
- Clinton collapsed when she left a 9/11 ceremony early on Sunday. Her office finally revealed she has pneumonia
- Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon says Clinton plans to release more medical records this week as criticism mounts
Hillary Clinton’s medical history – and her tendency to keep personal and medical information far from view – is coming in for new scrutiny following revelations that the candidate got diagnosed with pneumonia Friday in advance of her stumble in New York.
Clinton’s stumble, caught on camera Sunday after she had to leave Sept. 11th anniversary memorial services after about an hour and a half, was the latest in a line of health spats that have made it into the news during her career.
‘Antibiotics can take care of pneumonia. What’s the cure for an unhealthy penchant for privacy that repeatedly creates unnecessary problems?’ asked President Obama’s former message guru David Axelrod in a tweet Monday – a message promptly retweeted by Trump‘s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway.
Below is a compilation of Clinton’s ailments and health incidents that have entered the public record:
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786187/Three-blood-clots-concussion-deep-vein-thrombosis-Hillary-Clinton-s-shielded-medical-history-isn-t-just-conspiracy-theorists-penchant-privacy-gets-scrutiny.html#ixzz4K6WfeUa9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook