- Current campaign manager Robbie Mook sent email in 2009 to suss out ‘people we do not want to hire at all’
- Message came as failed presidential candidate began stocking Foggy Bottom with loyalists
- Created ‘no-offer’ list
- ‘Below is a list of people we are proposing NOT to hire’
- Blacklist was contained in email obtained through FOIA lawsuit
- Names of blackballed staffers were blacked out
Hillary Clinton’s aides made a list of people they did not want to hire ‘at all’ in the days after she got installed by President Obama to run the State Department, a new internal email containing the black list reveals.
Robbie Mook, who is now Clinton’s campaign manager, sent out an email about culling the phalanx of job seekers in 2009, as Clinton was settling in at the State Department after Obama nominated her for the post.
‘We are beginning the process of separating people we may want to hire from people we do not want to hire at all,’ wrote Mook, in an email obtained by Citizens United in a freedom of information lawsuit and reported by the New York Post.
‘Below is a list of people we are proposing NOT to hire (the ‘no-offer’ list), along with the name of the person who submitted their resume,’ Mook added.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776441/Who-Clinton-blacklist-Aide-sent-names-people-Clintons-did-NOT-want-hired-State-Department-know-were.html#ixzz4JXaPH0kz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook