– The Russian defense ministry reports the test-firing of a Topol RS-12M intercontinental ballistic missile Tuesday night as anti-US provocation
The Russian defense ministry reports the test-firing of a Topol RS-12M intercontinental ballistic missile Tuesday night as anti-US provocation. DEBKAfile: The IBMs, which normally carry multiple nuclear warheads, was fired from the Caspian Sea area and reportedly hit a target in Kazakhstan – just hours after President Vladimir Putin accused the interim government in Kiev of carrying out an unconstitutional coup d’etat against the legal the legal president and US Secretary of State John Kerry paraded support for the new leaders of Kiev and accused Russia of seeking pretexts for its aggression. The ICBM test appeared to refute reports of a calming of the tensions between Washington and Moscow.
- Russia ‘test-fires intercontinental ballistic missile’ (itv.com)
- Stock Rally Stalls As Russia Test-Fires Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (zerohedge.com)
- Russia test-fires ballistic missile (wnd.com)
- Russia test-fires an intercontinental ballistic missile (smh.com.au)
- Russia fires intercontinental ballistic missile in scheduled test (rt.com)
Categories: Escalation / Destabilization Conflict