After this Global Aids Day Conference, I noticed large sums of money going into the “U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief” http://www.pepfar.gov . There are two Red Flags that need cleaning up.
- In order to determine which companies are profiting from this U.S. Government charitable organization. We would need to go to see who the Donor list is….
- So we follow the link Contributions to the Global Fund: http://www.pepfar.gov/coop/globalfund/contributions/index.htm
- Then we click on the list: http://www.theglobalfund.org/en/resources/?lang=en
- At this point in time we have a broken link. Which I find surprising with all these public commitments to donate.
Next Let us see who is actually getting the Grant Money:
For this we go to:
Download Grant Data
Then from there we go to:
While there are some worthy organizations receiving grant money.
I would like you to take notice of the 100’s of millions of USD going to Russian and China…. Countries in far better financial shape than the U.S.
I am not here to speculate, nor form a hypothesis. All I see is an Inconsistency that requires clarification
* Keep in mind the U.S. is the largest Contributor to the Global Fund..Even though we can’t find the documentation, it is through their verbal statements..