The Articles Selected for this Site are based upon an ambiguous classification of weight. The articles chosen are not based upon popularity but how forcefully a variety of factors in an event may influence future outcomes. Often this will result in a 50/50 mix of research and current events. Many heavily weighted events we post, are past events yet to be evident in future outcomes. You will find this in many of the older post of DNA, and Genetic mutation articles etc……
We are not a conspiracy site, or a site attempting to influence a reader towards any particular frame of mind. This site unfortunately cannot escape that there will always be some element of personal prejudice involved in article selection. If you as a reader see this occurring please do not hesitate to ask for an explanation.
These are the Prejudices associated with this site;
All Cultures through their strength and weaknesses are different
Cultures should not force their values on each other
Every Individual should be deemed the inalienable right to leave any culture for another
Evolution and Devolution should be a choice
Grammar should be Optional
These are the prejudices, that are incorporated into the site…Something I believe every reader should know ahead of time.
Weighted… Number of future events it will impact, as well as how strongly
Other Notes on Article Quality:
- Articles – Need to have peer review, validated sources, footnoted, reporters, researcher, and or editors name.
- Consistent credibility at all Cost – No advertising, Promotions, Story Telling, Name calling etc, Only Exceptional Professionalism.
- 2nd independent – Secondary source information is vital to highly controversial claims.
- Beware of being trolled – Articles from overly excited people, who tend to overstate, claim, and draw sometimes delusional conjecture. It does not mean there is a chance of them being right, but it would be difficult to confirm. (i.e. Aliens from venus told me this.
- Never plagiarise information